Participation in Ceaning day is free for all communities. However, we can provide marketing packages to a specific area (e.g., through targeted social media ads). You can also order a Cleaning Day branded Recycling Point for your chosen location.. Ask for content and prices via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR TOWN INCLUDED IN CLEANING DAY?
During the Cleaning Day, participants can use public space. We have agreed with the City of Helsinki that if the participants register their sales place at Siivouspaiva.com and comply with the Cleaning Day Rules, they may use public space. This agreement has been joiden by at least Vantaa, Heinola, Sipoo, Espoo, Rauma, Turku, Tampere, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Kerava, Mäntsälä, Kotka, Kouvola, Oulu, Vihti, Loviisa, Porvoo, Ilomantsi, Riihimäki, Jyväskylä, Vasa, Joensuu, Riihimäki, Jyväskylä, Vasa, Joensuu, Tuusula, Varkaus and Mustasaari. In addition, at least Hollola, Kaskis, Sulkava, Kemi, Hämeenlinna, Kristiinankaupunki, Järvenpää, Jämsä, Raisio and Valkeakoski are involved with their own, slightly different, rules.
If you would like to be listed, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
Participants do not need to write a separate license application to the municipality, but they have to follow these rules:
- The seller must register and announce her sales location on the Cleaning Day website.
- The sales spots must be on hard surfaces, ie asphalt or sand. Lawns must not be damaged.
- The general pedestrian, traffic or other use of the area must not be hindered
- The seller is liable to the city and to a third party for any damage and harm caused by the sales spot.
- Unsold goods and trash are at the sole responsibility of each vendor and must be removed from public space at the participants own expense immediately after the event.
- no point of sale can be set up in public transport stops or on roads
- Participants must leave one and a half meters of footpath on sidewalks
- Sellers are encouraged to arrive by public transport, and people traveling by car must follow the normal parking rules - green areas CANNOT BE USED AS PARKING SPOTS
Great if your municipality is joining us!